Kaster's Chat and Chew

"We talk a lot, we eat a lot, we even drink and belch a lot....we're a crazy pair, yah, we're cousins" (-theme song to The Patty Duke Show_....Ok, that isn't how the song goes but then again, we have never marched to the beat of the same drummer. Anyway, here are some of our latest or favorite dishes. Eat up!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Welcome to the delicious world of Nett and Cindy!

Yeah, Cindy and I were instant messaging and we decided that we had some good recipes to share. I thought it would be fun to create a joint site to post our yummy, yum, yums on. Ta Da! When Kaster's put their evil little heads together, trouble looms. Mark my words.,people. Anyway, if you are interested in submitting a recipe, email me and I will post it for you. We are posting "tried and true" recipes only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home